Wildwood Canyon Villa Memory Care Gardens
Memory Care Gardens is a self-contained community within The Villa specializing in memory care. Here our residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias live an engaging and active life. Our experienced staff with specialized skills in orientation and behavioral support provide individualized attention and companionship.
Our Amenities and Services include:
- 24-hour personal care and medication management services
- Professional nursing support and health monitoring
- Coordination of care with resident’s family, personal physician and other ancillary health care providers
- Visual cues and themes to stimulate memory
- Programs designed to enhance self-esteem and bring a renewed sense of belonging and companionship
- A healthy staff-to-resident ratio, there when they’re needed, who genuinely enjoy connecting with residents (don’t take our word for it; ask about our resident satisfaction survey results!)
- Social and recreational opportunities like rejuvenating walking clubs, cooking, crafting, sing-a-longs, trivia and puzzle power games, and other brain fitness activities
We seek out opportunities to individually and actively engage each resident in ways that are meaningful and heartfelt. It’s our compassion, understanding, and philosophy of care that sets us apart.